Friday, June 26, 2009

ahhh, 4-H camp

Picked up Young Boy from 4-H Camp today. This was his first "real" week away from home (with no phone calls or anything!) 4-H Camp hasn't changed since I was a young one...a little trip down memory lane for me. Young One had a blast and this is my first experience unpacking WET stuff from big plastic bags & suitcases. Yuck!




Oh, and what sort of mother would I be if I didn't take the child to lunch on the way home? Oh look, there's an antique store across the road!







5 comments:

Bev said...

so, did you find anything to take home with you?...the pictures are wonderful!

stampmonkey said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog...cuz it led me to yours! Love that your blog is full of real life and I enjoyed the two pages of posts with such heartwarming photos and daily life stories. Thanks again! Hope you have a nice weekend. ;)

Elyse said...

wow! a week away. i'm sure he had lots of fun.

love the little tour you are sharing. so quaint and sweet!

xo

Anonymous said...

HI Tammy-hope you are enjoying your summer. Summer was always a time when I went away to camp. Looks like you son had a great time!

Jen said...

aw, i wanna go to camp...looks like fun!

(and please tell me you bought those morning glory glasses. so pretty!)