Friday, December 11, 2009

santa & his reindeer

Last weekend, we went to the North Pole (not really, it was Dublin, Ohio) to see Santa & his reindeer. My sister couldn't WAIT to have her photo taken with Santa.

Young Boy on the other hand wasn't so keen on having a photo with Santa. Evidently, when you're 12, that's just not cool anymore.

The reindeer, however, now they were cool! We made Young Boy pose for additional photos since he wasn't so nice to Santa. Ahh, the holidays.


And while we're all sharing in a little holiday magic, please read this post from Lisa at Urban Farmhouse and send a Christmas card to a little boy who really needs it.

6 comments:

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

You've got a big heart Tami! Looks like you had a wonderful time. And, your boy's smile says it all.

Run Lori Run said...

His smile is wonderful! My daughter is the same way but she humors her mother which is good. Don't know how long that will last!

Dogwood said...

Cute photos! Don't you just love this time of year. It is all so exciting no matter what age!
Looks like a fun, fun time out visiting Santa and his reindeer.

HoHoHo.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Cute pictures with Santa. Little boys grow up too fast don't they.
Found you tonight and joined so I can come back again.
Take care
Maggie

Christy said...

Wow love the reindeer! My boys would love to see some real reindeer. They would probably enjoy that more than seeing Santa lol.

Erica said...

What fun! I spent a summer in Dublin, OH many years ago at the start of my career. I flew in every week and commuted to Marysville every day for a project. I wish I knew there were such wonderful things (and people) in the area!